Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another reason it sucks to be short

Here's my attempt to view the Mona Lisa from my five foot one stature. Good thing you get into the Louvre free if you can prove you are a student and an EEUU resident, thank you visa.

If you want to see the painting, just Google it. The painting is smaller in real life than I expected.

Christina and I took advantage of our free access to the museums today. After checking out Egyptian artifacts and Hammurabi's Code at the Louvre, we went to Musee D'Orsay to look at some Van Gogh and Monet. We ended at another museum in the gardens with Monet's water lilies and Picasso.

Now we are standing in line to climb the Eiffel Tower! Sadly the elevator to the top is closed.. We think it sold out already, but we are going to take the stairs to the second level, which is still pretty high. Eeeeek I'm so excited!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment