Monday, March 21, 2011

Flavor of the week

Since I've been in Spain, I have been going through a hazelnut obsession. Whether I'm spreading it on bread at hostels or ordering it with my crepes, nutella has replaced peanut butter as a staple of my diet. I ordered hazelnut hot chocolate at Starbucks, and I tried a hazelnut-chocolate filled donut at "Dunkin Coffee." I don't know what it is... I just can't get enough.

Hazelnut gelato is one of my newfound discoveries. I've ordered it at almost every ice cream store I've been to, and it is divine. Plan -- suggest it as a new flavor at Sweet Cece's. I really hope they make it because it is going to rock a lot of people's taste buds. Or at least get that hazelnut hot fudge stuff they have at Mercado San Miguel. Yummmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Is Dunkin' Coffee the same thing as Dunkin' Donuts? - If not, that sounds like serious copyright infringement; if so, do people in Spain just hate donuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it is the same thing! What's weird is that they seem to love donuts. I see them everywhere, so I'm not quite sure why they eliminated it from Dunkin Donuts. It's even the same word in restaurants!

    ReplyDelete