Thursday, March 10, 2011

Croissants, crepes, and chocolate

Today I embarked on my life goal of visiting every place Mary Kate and Ashley filmed a movie.

My friend, Christina, two of her friends from Vandy, and I had a slumber party in the airport before our early flight to Paris this morning!

I still can't believe I'm actually here. We went straight to get coffee and croissants, which were wonderful. Though ordering in French was harder than I anticipated. After checking into our surprisingly spacious hostel, we headed over to the Louvre. But after our stops for nutella crepes and lots of shopping, the ticket office was closed by the time we got there. So I dragged everyone over to a famous hot chocolate place called Angelina. As the name suggests, it was divine.

We're going to make up for the excess of calories with two walking tours tomorrow. I. Am. So. Excitedddddd!!! Eeeek, I'm in Paris!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Wow I so excited for you to be in Paris!! Hope you have an amazing time there!! ENJOY! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! My Laura is in Paris!
    I. Am. So. Excitedddd for You!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris! My favorite city! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope yall meet boys on mopeds that throw flowers at you! passport to paris is such a great movie. i can't believe you're in paris!! im so so jealous and i can't wait to read/hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete